: Dragon*Con 2008
Hours to Make: Around 15 hours
Notes: To make Magik, there are different versions of her costume but
the one which I decided to make is a merged version of these two referance arts, the newer version
and the original.
The bodysuit was made using a modified version of my Molotov pattern. The gloves, boot covers,
boy shorts, and belt were custom made for the costume as well. I will be putting up a boot cover
tutorial on how to make your own pair in the tutorial section so please look forward to that.
This was my first year going to Dragon*Con and it was amazing! Unfortunately I did not have enough time to make
her Soulsword or matching arm but look forward to seeing it next year. :)
Photos by Bob Barker, LJinto, and Eurobeat King